Thursday, March 1, 2007

The clock has turned...

March is here.

I had no clue that AGLOCO existed until five days ago when I stumbled across it on a forum. Being a pioneer of All Advantage, I was thrilled to sign up and tell my friends about it.

Within the span of five days, I acquired 59 referrals just by word of mouth and a little advertising here and there on a few forums.




So for me, March came fairly quick.

Since the Viewbar is due out any minute now, it's going to be interesting to see how things unfold. The number of people joining will most likely skyrocket once it's released.

I've been really hyped about it and the last couple of days have been crazy! I have been having a lot of fun sharing my excitement with my friends and guiding them to join the network. Although I caught up with it a little later than I would've hoped, I'm extremely excited and eagerly await the launch and all the more fun that will follow.

It's going to be an amazing month!

1 comment:

eugene said...

I added your website at http://joinmyagloconetwork.blogspot.com with anchor text Agloco Zone

Please add mine now, use anchor text Agloco Network or Agloco Canada

Reply ASAP!!

Please reply to Eugen3_e@hotmail.com